So here is the round up of the much awaited event and giveaway. Before I share the news thanks again to Cuponation for sponsoring this and thanks to all the bloggers who participated.
Thank you friends for taking your time out and sharing your Winter warmer recipes with me. I have already tried a few and soon will post some from this collection.
1. The first entry is from Archana of The Yum Factor. She made a warm bowlful of Broccoli soup with fried garlic. That awesome greenish hue made me grab the bowl from the picture itself.
2. Saranya of Sara's Tasty buds sent the second entry and am totally lost in this beautiful ruby red colour of her Beet soup.
3. Can't decide what I love most of about Rumana's Pumpkin soup, the colour, the texture or the way she beautifully presented the soup
4. Tanushri's got me at those drops of spiced garlic oil on her simple soup here
5. Love the Tea spice powder for her Masala Chai that Renjini shared here. Am going to make a big batch of it and share among friends
6. MAnjula's Chawal ki kheer is something that will give me eternal bliss for sure
7. A big thanks to Amrita for sharing this zero oil peas and corn soup. We all need such recipes to keep us warm and fit
8. Lubna of Yummy food Sent over a warming soup recipe called Nihari. The recipe surely make us all drool on the beautiful clicks.
9. Tasty spicy made this healthy chickpea sprouts and sweet poato soup, the colour she got here is truly amazing
10. Chandrani's Red velvety Tomato soup is the next
11. Deepa's Fresh corn soup instantly warms us up with its sunny hue
12. Riddhima sent this thick chunky potato and leek soup which we just enjoyed last week.
13. Sonali sent this Leek and Brie soup which is refreshingly new and comes to the table covered under a baked pastry sheet
14. From a Girls Mind brings this lovely carrot soup to the table
15. Nutty Cook made this kid friendly carrot and broccoli soup to beat the winter chill
16. Progna sent this falvourful and chunky Lentil soup and spiced it up with caramelised onion
17. The pieces of mushroom in the vegan hot n sour soup that Spicebud sent, makes me feel hungry again
18. Kamalika's Chicken and vegetable soup could be a lifesaver if you want to whip up a easy and tasty
meal in no time
19. Vimitha's Flavoured black coffee with jaggery is the perfect evening cuppa
20. Pari's Flavourful Jeerige kuttu is a welcome break if you want an Indian flavour
21. Sukanya's New England Chowder soup is very different from what we usually made at home and am gonna try it real soon.
22. Love love love Priya's Raagi malt. Thick creamy and yum all in one cup. what else do you need
23. Indrani's Microwave Mushroom noodle soup is something we enjoyed as kids and had such fond memories.
24. If you want a story with a cup of spicy soup then head over to my friend Sharmila's place for this hot and sour vegetable soup
25. Jagruti the fun girl has shared another indian flavored dish called Tamatar Ka shorba
26. Preeti's Amsulache saar is another tongue tickling winter warmer that am itching to try
27. Looking for a kulhar of chai then please go and share the tea with Nandita, she invited all for some hot ginger and cardamom tea
28. The first time i saw this Badam hareera at Ameena's page I wished she was near me to share this.
29. Shashirekha Prakash sent this Dal and Lemon Soup
30. Chandrima sent a hot cup of Ayurvedic tea through her Facebook page
31. Last but not least Sharmistha's Wanton in Miso soup that again she shared through her Facebook page
And the Winner is Participant number 13. which is none other than
Congrats Sonali. Will soon contact you with all the details.
I have added only those recipes that has been mailed or messaged to me on my facebook page. Sorry if you mentioned it on my page but forgot to mail.
Hopefully will hold another giveaway very soon and there is fair chance that you win it next time.
Thanks again for joining in.